Laser Projector Technology
Laser Projector technology is based on solid-state laser light sources and an heat-resistant phosphor wheel. This dependable technology delivers exceptionally high brightness and resolution while limiting image degradation over years of continuous 24/7 operation. Advantages
- Long lifetime of 20,000 hours
- Low total cost of ownership thanks to laser light source
- Compact, lightweight and stylish design that seamlessly blends in
- Flexible installation thanks to 360° rotation and portrait mode
- High-quality images with an unmatched level of detail and contrast.